We are highly qualified professionals.Canadians making a difference by bringing wellness, health and Active living to all Canadians for better quality of life. canfitpro Fitness Instructor Specialist ensures qualified, credible, knowledgeable of anatomy, physiology, bio-energetics, many teaching formulas, musicality, options for all levels of fitness and abilities, lots of resources and much more .
Let me know if you want a course in your facility. Can assist in you getting this to happen.
Do you have a team of Fitness, Dance, Martial Arts, Beach Body Instructors interested in getting certified Professionally?
Want to build a professional team that are knowledgeable - increase your Credibility - truly Qualified.
NOTE: I will run a course for your facility or group with 8 or more candidates. canfitpro Business Membership can improve your business
Contact Anne Parr PRO TRAINER firstname.lastname@example.org or 807-577-9620 Text cell 807-630-9528
The role of a Fitness Instructor Specialist has evolved far beyond being a basic "aerobic instructor". As a group exercise expert, you will assist club members in a fun and motivating setting. A qualified Fitness Instructor Specialist can lead groups in various formats of cardiovascular conditioning, muscle strength and endurance training, stretching and relaxation, or a calming cool-down. A canfitpro certified FIS is knowledgeable about different types of music, understands how to use music in a group setting, keeps current on the latest fitness trends and is able to give generalized advice about healthy living.
The Fitness Instructor Specialist Course
This is a comprehensive 25-hour course that will increase your knowledge and confidence level to lead a group fitness class to music.
- Aspects of fitness, wellness and basic training principles
- Fitness theory: skeletal, muscular, neurological, cardiovascular and pulmonary systems
- Kinesiology /anatomy in action and bioenergetics
- Components of a fitness class from the warm-up to the cool-down
- Musicality: phrasing, cuing and appropriate music selection
- Leadership and motivation skills
- Special populations and injuries
You will receive a manual, study guide, online learning, music CD, DVD and much much more... Please register 4 - 3 weeks in advance to be ready for this course. One month after the course there is a 2 1/2 hour theory exam, once completed you have 6 months to complete your Practical.
PRO TRAINER Anne Marie Parr email@example.com
Course held at Confederation College Fitness 1450 Nakina Dr. Thunder Bay ON P7C 4W1
Our PRO TRAINER Team
- Personal trainer and fitness instructor at The Movati Athletic Club
- Honours bachelor degree in Kinesiology, FIS 807.623.6223 | F.807.622.6234 MOVATI ATHLETIC 1185 West Arthur Street Thunder Bay, P7E 6E2
- Register Today
Can-Fit-Pro (a division of Canadian Fitness Professionals Inc.) was founded in 1993 as a voice for all fitness professionals.
We are world leaders in the combined certification and continuing education of group fitness instructors, personal fitness trainers and allied health professionals. We recognize that our members often play many different roles- the club owner may be a fitness instructor, the personal trainer is often a sales associate, the club manager is inevitably part of the service team. Our goal is to meet the needs of all fitness professionals.
Can-Fit-Pro provides the following services:
- Educational conferences throughout the year
- Certification courses, exams and resources
- Bi-monthly magazine for our members
- Shopping opportunities at our trade shows across the country
- Job postings network for club owners, managers and program directors
- Discounted liability insurance program
- Continuously updated website
- Networking opportunities for all fitness professionals
Inspire healthy living through fitness education.
As the leading global provider of fitness and wellness education, canfitpro empowers people to lead passionate and fulfilling lives through safe, fun, and effective physical activity.
United as members, canfitpro delivers the world's best, accessible, affordable, and attainable fitness education and experiences.
Making Wellness and Health a Life Time Experience one person at a time. David Patch Evens