2023 LU Pool AQUAFit
May 22 Victoria Day
Monday / Wednesday / Friday 8:15 am - 9:00 am
This 45 minute class is a complete class, Proper warm-up, pre-cardio, cardio & muscle endurance & strength finish off with stretching all major muscle groups in a warm-down. Deep & shallow, safe well balanced. Some Aqua Jog, Tabata, HIIT lots of variety. Leave with more energy.
Month of May
Passes can be purchased at any time though me
Contact: Anne Parr AQX certified & PRO TRAINER FIS
Water exercise Benefits:
- safe non impact little - no gravity based controlled
- effective improves daily functions.
- increases faster recovery from running or over use from training
- no sweat workout
- buoyant-resistive environment
- range of motion enhanced
- falling is minimized.
- Circulation enhanced
Why Water & What to Expect
Complete workout all components -warm-up cardio - metabolic -strength / resistance training, cool down with dynamic stretching
- opening up joints, releasing tension in muscles ,breath work and more.
- Work at your own pace and intensity options for all in every class.
- Experience a workout better than using weight training, high cardiovascular - low impact. Increase cardiovascular abilities, muscular endurance and strength, flexibility and much much more.
- Work this into your schedule for the best workout you can experience.
Why Aquatics is important?
- Heals the Body Mind and Spirit
- Impact is less on injured knees, back, arthritis and much more.
- Balanced workout all muscles are work together providing a complete workout cardiovascular, muscular endurance and strength.
- Flexibility of all joints
- Like Yoga messages all organs for better healing and conditioning.
Information from Aquatic Fitness & Therapy
- Water buoyancy helps to protect recuperating knees, ankles and hips.
- Great for overweight individuals looking for exercise, but unable to walk far enough out of the water to effectively burn calories.
- Aquatic exercise reduces pain and increases flexibility.
- Water supports and massages the body as you exercise.
- All of the benefits of land exercise-without the sweat.
- Reduced blood pressure, stress and risk of injury.
- Often recommended following surgery to minimize postoperative swelling
- Burn more calories during and after exercise.
- More Fun!!
Who Benefits? Everyone Who Tries It!
- All Ages - youth through older adults
- Males and females
- Athletes such as: runners and marathoners, football, basketball, soccer, rugby players, swimmers, weight lifters, walkers, gymnasts and skiers
- Health and wellness conscious people
- Rehabilitation patients ex: breast cancer, accident recovery, arthritis, multiple sclerosis, osteoporosis, cardio, sport injuries and joint rehabilitation
- Weight, strength, stature and mobility challenged people
- Pre and post natal
- Fitness enthusiasts
- Persons looking for cross training
- Persons who are unable to exercise due to weather conditions
What Are The Benefits Of Exercising In Water?
- Multiple muscles can be worked at the same time or you can isolate specific muscles.
- Each participant is able to work at their own intensity unlike land sessions where you feel it is necessary to keep up with the instructor.
- Participants feel safe in the water.
- Feel safe are not going to fall and hurt themselves-
- Can work in water that is at a level comfortable to them. and more
CJ Saunders Fieldhouse
933 Oliver Rd. 807-343-8585
CJ Saunders Fieldhouse
983 OLIVER RD.