|Posted on February 15, 2021 at 2:30 PM|
I hope everyone can send this on as it is really important for everyone to know!
1. Let's say it's 7:25 pm and you're going home (alone of course) after an unusually hard day on the job.
2. You're really tired, upset and frustrated.
3. Suddenly you start experiencing severe pain in your chest that starts to drag out into your arm and up into your jaw.
You are only about five km from the hospital nearest your home.
4. Unfortunately you don't know if you'll be able to make it that far.
5. You have been trained in CPR, but the guy that taught the course did not tell you how to perform it on yourself.
6. HOW TO SURVIVE A HEART ATTACK WHEN ALONE?
Since many people are alone when they suffer a heart attack without help, the person whose heart is beating improperly and who begins to feel faint, has only about 10 seconds left before losing consciousnes.
7. However, these victims can help themselves by coughing repeatedly and very vigorously.
A deep breath should be taken before each cough, and the cough must be deep and prolonged, as when producing sputum from deep inside the chest.
A breath and a cough must be repeated about every two seconds without let-up until help arrives, or until the heart is felt to be beating normally again.
8 . Deep breaths get oxygen into the lungs and coughing movements squeeze the heart and keep the blood circulating. The squeezing pressure on the heart also helps it to regain a normal rhythm.
In this way, heart attack victims can get help or to a hospital.
9. . Tell as many other people as possible about this. It could save their lives!
10. . A cardiologist says: "If everyone who gets this email & kindly sends it to 10 people, you can bet that we'll save at least one life
11. Rather than sending jokes, please contribute by forwarding this email which can save a person's life....
12. If this message comes around to you ..... more than once..... please don't get irritated.... We all need to be happy that we have many friends who care about us and we are being reminded of how to tackle... Heart attacks.... when we are alone.
This comes from Dr. Patrick Teefy, Cardiology Head at the Nuclear Medicine Institute University Hospital, London Ont.
Shop online for all your fitness needs. Gift Certifications
- DVD & VHS for loan by request
Quotes and Poems:
May today there be peace within.
May you trust that you are exactly where you are meant to be.
May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith in yourself and others.
May you use the gifts that you have received, and pass on the love that has been given to you.
May you be content with yourself just the way you are.
Let this knowledge settle into your bones, and allow your soul the freedom to sing, dance, praise and love.
It is there for each and every one of us.
Jane Doe - Another Company, LLC
Health Disclaimer: Before joining any fitness program make sure you have clearance from your Dr.