|Posted on May 25, 2015 at 11:50 AM|
Recommendations on PhysicalActivity,Nutrition,andMindset
Vision: canfitpro’s Recommendationson Physical Activity, Nutrition,and Mindset for Optimal Health
have been designed to assist healthy Canadians18-64 years of age in preventing non communicable
diseases through physical activity and good nutrition as well as cultivate a healthy,active, and fulfilling
1. Aerobic Activity: Accumulate 300 minutes of moderate-intensity aerobic activity or150 minutes of vigorous-intensity aerobic physical activity per week,or an equivalent combination of moderate-and vigorous-intensity activity.
2. Muscle Strengthening: Participate in muscle-strengthening activities involving major muscle groups on 3 or more days per week.
3. Flexiblity: Enjoy flexibility activities 4 or more days per week.
4. Nutrition: Implement health-promoting nutrition and hydration focus in gon primarily fresh, whole foods, minimizing the consumption of highly processed, energy-dense foods and drinks to support a healthy body composition daily.
5. Mindset: Adopt strategies to attain a positive mindset daily.
Learn more www.canfitpro.com
Shop online for all your fitness needs. Gift Certifications
- DVD & VHS for loan by request
Quotes and Poems:
May today there be peace within.
May you trust that you are exactly where you are meant to be.
May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith in yourself and others.
May you use the gifts that you have received, and pass on the love that has been given to you.
May you be content with yourself just the way you are.
Let this knowledge settle into your bones, and allow your soul the freedom to sing, dance, praise and love.
It is there for each and every one of us.
Jane Doe - Another Company, LLC
Health Disclaimer: Before joining any fitness program make sure you have clearance from your Dr.